Our team here at Constantly Create Shop takes the health and safety of our employees, customers, and operational carriers very seriously. We are taking steps to ensure we are providing world class service during these trying times.
- Our team handles merchandise with nitrate gloves and wears surgical masks during work hours, while in our shop, and while transporting any packages to and from our facility.
- Packages get wiped down with disinfectant when they arrive at our facilities and when they depart our facilities.
- We have changed our staffing model for the time being so our team practices social distancing. This means we have less staff than usual, but we are still working 7 days a week and shipping 6 days a week.
- Our current turnaround time is approximately two to three weeks, due to manufacturer delays and our COVID-19 response.
- We recommend wearing protective gear like Gloves when handling packages, as once we ship our packages out they get in contact with other people and facilities en route to your final destination for delivery. Although we are doing everything we can to help Stop The Spread, we want to make sure you understand that we can all be careful in ensuring the health and safety of our family by cleaning and disinfecting items as they get delivered to you.
We appreciate the support and understanding during these times and we wish all of our communities a swift recovery as we open back up our Country.
The Constantly Create Shop Team